NOTE: This article is currently being edited and is not to be considered final. This message will be removed once complete.
Eydie read 10/9 Meeting notes, Sandra motioned to approve, Rachael seconded, Passed unanimously
- Operating $18,970
- Reserves $113,905
- Assets $132,876.97
- Eydie recommending move $6000 to reserves - motion made, seconded and passed unanimously
- As of 11/8:
- 14 liens
- 1 balance $581.18 due 10/27 has had no word; agreed to move to lien
- 4 had warnings and will lien by 12/9 if no response
- 1 has older lien - want to re-lien
- 1 has made a payment but has not responded with payment plans
- As of December, late fines kick in
- Check on vote required issues and respond
- Issue 3357 blue tarp approved 30 days for resolution
- Get quote from landscaper re: removing sign at clubhouse
- Fire lanes - need 2 dry days in a row.
- City still waiting on signs to come in to finish installing signs
- Clubhouse chain cut again.
- Denton on bank account?
- Trespass agreement with police, can call and have people trespassed from property
- Basketball hoop has been broken already
- Ken and Rachael putting house on market and will be stepping down
- Elizabeth is VP but has not been available for meetings - must step down, still have Carol, Sandra and Denton
Meeting adjourned 8:13pm